Enterprise Innovation Stack
Design Your Innovation Program in
Which approach should you take with your innovation program?
- Construct a complete operating plan for your innovation program.
- Create a strategy to work with external startups and partners.
- Gain practical tools to identify and resolve key innovation barriers.
- Develop a common language to communicate with your team.
- Learn methods to sell your program internally.
- Network with participants from a mix of industries.
What You Will Learn
Previously, Anand led the overall strategy for NTT Group’s Innovation Institute in Palo Alto with a focus on commercializing R&D projects and leading joint customer innovation projects. He also led SAP’s Co-Innovation Program, where he focused on the creation of innovation programs with more than 30 of SAP’s largest global customers. These companies included Fortune 50 companies in Healthcare, High Tech, Media, Telecom, and Consumer Products industries.
He has been a co-founder or early employee of 4 startups in financial services, enterprise software, and media. For the last 3 years, he has served as an executive-in-residence at Plug-and-Play, the most active startup Incubator in Silicon Valley, where he advises many of the 400+ startups he sees yearly. Anand holds a Bachelors in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University and an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University. He is the author of Getting Clarity: The 7 Fundamental Skills to Conquer Information Overload and is an active speaker at conferences and events.